Maybe you guys will let me cheat :)
Not a lot has been going on here. We had to hide the cars DVD... and traded it for Madagascar. That's ok with me! Plus the way Dylan says it is hilarious. We got Madagascar 2 today and I haven't gotten to watch the whole thing yet, but it's pretty funny. Cars has since made it back into his DVD basket, but he has only asked for it once. Whew!
We got Dylan some new fish for his tank. The others were big and didn't do much. Now he has a bunch of "little tiny fellas" and they are "so tiny and cute"
Tonight I said, I love you baby, and he said "Me love you too mommy baby."
Jackson was doing GREAT on soy. Until he got extremely backed up. I won't go into detail but it was hard on all of us. I think we took care of it and are adding an ounce of apple prune juice to each bottle. *fingers crossed kids!* This poor little guy deserves a break.
I left him upstairs on a blanket and when I came back up from switching the laundry, he was wrapped up in it. Not his head, but he was trying to eat it so much that he rolled himself multiple times. All I could do was laugh and take a picture. He was not impressed. He's gotten a late start but he's doing well and our next project to conquer is sitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well I'm way behind on posting my blogs and also on responding. lol
ReplyDeleteI love the part of Madagascar 2 where the guy hippo struts his stuff and the song goes "I like 'em big, I like 'em chunkeh!" Haha
Poor Jackson, how is he doing now? And Sophie wrapped herself up the other day too. What silly goobers!