Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing like waiting for the last 45 minutes!

Well, I have 45 minutes left in week two..

We have been having a lot of fun around here. That's the reason this has been taking me so long!

Wednesday Mom took Jackson for the day and Dylan and I had a blast! We played outside on the snow. Yes I said on not in. It was packed and had a thin layer of ice, so I could run on it and not sink in. Dylan just kinda ran around with me. He was so cute all bundled up in his gear.
We came inside and were going to meet Karen and Jayden at the mall. So I went to shower and he refused to take his gear off. I got out and went to check on him. He was half sitting half laying on the floor watching tv looking a little distressed. I asked him what was wrong. "I can't get up." LOL! It wasn't as bad as Christmas Story, but close.
So we FINALLY are ready and he doesn't want his coat on. I asked him if he was going to come with mommy-"I *think* so" :)
He wants to put money in the train at the mall. I told him we had to go tell Jayden so he could come watch it with us. What does he do? He yells across the mall "Jayden we're gonna start the train!"

I came home from work the other night and the tv is very quite. Dylan comes running to the top of the stairs and whispers, "I'm being quiet"

He started answering his own questions with "I don't know"

Jackson has been doing great. Thursday we started weaning him from Alimentum to soy and he is doing so good! He only throws up about once a day now! Woo hoo! We are hoping this will be the answer and we can start weaning him off Prevacid soon! Yay!

Oh, Dylan also became an artist this week! Lets see if I can figure out how to post pics...
A puppy


A rocket ship on the bottom, another one in the works on the top. the scribbles will be it blasting off (his words)


People


Do you see it?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. I cant see them ;) resize your pics

    Good Luck on the weaning.. we weaned reagan off of nutramigen.

    slacker!!! now you have to work on week 3 :)


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute. I enjoy reading about you and your kids. I am glad you get to enjoy them while they are still little. Don't feel bad for going to bed. There are tons of opportunities for us to get together. I enjoy the time i get with you and this was the first time you weren't able to make it. I hope week three is as fun for you as the other two. Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resized in PB and chose the small option! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete