A couple days ago, I was watching my cousin's girls. The 6 year old brought snacks and juice boxes for her and Dylan to share. He started drinking his apple juice box and said "mmmm, mmm, BE-licious!" :)
Today they were watching tv and there was an alien in the story. She said "Ewwwww, disgusting!!!" He ran around screaming "EWWWW, becusing!" over and over again :)
Dylan got one of those circular chairs, with Lightning McQueen on it. Jackson loves it. He was sitting in there smiling for about 15 min today!
I had to go to get a cavity filled a couple days ago. Dylan wanted to go to the dentist too. Poor guy. So I spoke with them and when I go back in July, he can come too. We'll see how he feels about it then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL, poor Dylan may change his mind quick!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me smile! : )