We were sitting on the couch tonight, I was feeding Jackson and Dylan was coloring next to me.
He draws a big ovalish thing, puts is finger to his cheek with marker under his chin and say "hmmmm, what's missing?.... Oh YES! A tail!" and draws a little squiggle on the bottom of one side of the "oval" Seriously, this kid freaking amazes me!
He was trying to tell me something in the car the other day, and I couldn't understand him, so I turned the radio down. He yelled "Turn the radio up mommy!" Well, then. Sorry.
Speaking of sorry, he apologizes a lot. He'll bump me and say, "Op, Sorry mommy!"
And of course, bath time brings a new Lemonade phrase.."One Lemonade, coming right up!"
I know he's just repeating what he hears but he is so funny when he pretends or uses it in the correct context.
My all time favorite... "me love you Mommy!"
Jackson's a daddy's boy. I guess that's ok... it is just amazing watching them laugh together though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwww I love to hear when they start talking a lot, they learn so much... I bet it melts your heart to hear "me love you Mommy!" How adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete