Thursday, January 1, 2009

Go Hawkeyes!

Today, the Hawks played in the Outback Bowl. Dylan and Jackson went to Grandma's to stay and we went out with some friends to watch the game. Hawks won 31-10! Yep, Mama Smiled!

Didn't get to see much of the boys today :( They got up and we left, then Grandma didn't give them up until 730. We had a ton of fun watching the game and Mama got a 3 hour nap!
Dylan did talk to me on the phone and he was so cute. He was using his sweet high pitched voice, saying "Hi Mommy!" You know,like the voice you would use if you were talking to a baby.
Then I went to pick him up and he was so excited to see me! I was surprised, usually he is all about Grandma and Jessi. Mom said he said to her, "Mommy and Daddy come get us"

Jackie was his happy little self tonight. I am so glad he is doing better and is getting such a cute little personality. We just got to hang out on the couch after Dylan went to bed talking and laughing. Then I wrapped him up, gave him is bottle and he was out. So out he was sleeping with his mouth hanging open. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment